Time for a Picnic!
Now that we’re edging towards summer season, fingers crossed we will have some lovely sunny weather and we know what that means – picnic time!
Picnics are a great way to enjoy the outdoors with your family and they make a nice change from sitting inside at the dinner table. Whilst enjoyable, it can be quite puzzling trying to decide what should be in the picnic hamper – sausage rolls, scotch eggs, sandwiches…there’s so much choice!
Well, we’re here to share some of our favourite, easy to make dishes perfect for a summery picnic to take make that worry melt away.
- Pitta Pocket – a fantastic alternative to the traditional sandwiches
- Sweet Potato Tex Mex Salad – a hearty vegan salad
- Mini Pizza Quiches – healthier option that the traditional pizza
- Houmous – perfect for dipping carrots, pepper and celery sticks!
- Carrot cake cookies – sneaking those veggies into a delicious treat